|Thought of the day – 10 lessons from Dhoni’s leadership|
|1. One should be a performer and demonstrate the same to our team. Performance is itself the most effective communication.
2. Leader has to be humble in a way and consider himself part and parcel of the team and not above the team.
3. Give genuine respect and trust to the team members.
4. Allow them to experiment and take risk.
5. In case of failure, encourage him / her to introspect and do it next time with more vigor and better planning.
6. Make everyone in the team feel that, even though we are leaders, we are just one among them.
7. We should also believe in the ones who failed in the Team. At crucial times a team member who was not able to deliver might do miracles.
8. As a leader, be calm in extreme situations and lead the team from front.
9. Share the credit of success with your team members and praise them in public.
10. Above all believe in every member in the team.
|Brain teaser of the day|
|1. What can you catch but not throw?
2. I’m the part of the bird that’s not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?
|Have a great day!