|Thought of the day – 7 Tips for a Fearless Life|
|1. Visualize life without fear. How magnificent would your life be? Write out a description of your best life. Make a mental movie and give yourself the leading role. Rerun your movie as often as necessary.
2. Have faith. Do you faith in your fear or faith in your ability, talent and wisdom? We never lose faith; we only misplace it. Believe in possibilities and opportunities. Believe in yourself. Believe in your higher power, the universe or God. Believe that you have a part in making the world a better place.
3. Delete mental garbage. Give up your negative affirmations. “I can’t do it.” “I’m not as good as the others.” “I don’t have time.” “I’m not smart enough or qualified.” Replace the garbage with positive self-talk and affirmations.
4. Identify and use your resources. This can include your mastermind group, spiritual practices, strengths, skills, books, classes and anything else that will give you the courage to be your brilliant self.
5. Take action. Do your most important tasks at the beginning of your day. Don’t get caught up in busy work. Stay committed. If you veer off course, begin again. If you make a mistake, begin again. Keep going and you will reach your goal.
6. Persist and persevere. Don’t become discouraged by a previous failure. Instead use it as a learning opportunity. Answer the following questions: How does this make me stronger? What opportunity does it give me? What is the next move I must take? Press on!
7. Trust the process. Learn to trust life. Trust that things have a way of working themselves out. Trust that the right people will be put on your path. Trust that you’ll pick yourself up if you fail. When you trust the process, you’re able to live in the present moment without worrying about the past or the future..
|Joke of the day|
|An 80 year old man went to a doctor for his pre-surgery clean up. The doctor requested him to open his mouth and asked “Are your teeth original?”. He didn’t seem to understand, so the doctor asked him again, “Do your teeth belong to you ?”. The patient said, “Yes, I have paid for them, now they are mine.”|
|Have a great day!