|Thought of the day – The essential guide to a robust respiratory system|
* Drink plenty of water to replenish moisture lost through breathing.
* Wash hands properly to reduce spread of colds and flus.
* Wear a protective mask if you work around toxic fumes or dust.
* Exercise regularly.
* Practice yoga.
* Allow others to smoke in your home or car.
* Use garden pesticides, idle your car or stand near wood stove.
* Exercise outside when air quality is poor.
|Joke of the day|
|A magician worked on a cruise ship. The audience was always different each week, so the magician did the same tricks over and over again. There was one problem – the captain’s parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did everything. Once he had worked them all lout, he started shouting in the middle of the show. “Look, it’s not the same hat!” Or, “Look – he’s hiding the flowers under the4 table!” Or, “Hey, why are all the cards the same?” The magician was furious but couldn’t do anything – after all, it was the captain’s parrot. One day, the ship sank. The magician found himself on a piece of wood in the middle of the ocean with, as fate would have it, the parrot. They stared at each other with hatred, but neither of them uttered a word. This went on for a day, then another. Finally, on the third day, the parrot could not hold back and said, “OK, I give up. Where’s the ship?”|
|Have a great day!