|Quote of the day|
|“Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” ― George Bernard Shaw|
|Thought of the day – The learning from mistakes checklist|
|1. Accepting responsibility makes learning possible.
2. Don’t equate making mistakes with being a mistake
3. You can’t change mistakes, but you can choose how to respond to them.
4. Growth starts when you can see room for improvement.
5. Work to understand why it happened and what the factors were.
6. What information could have avoided the mistake?
7. What small mistakes, in sequence, contributed to the bigger mistake?
8. Are there alternatives you should have considered but did not?
9. What kinds of changes are required to avoid making this mistake again? What kinds of change are difficult for you?
10. How do you think your behavior should/would change in you were in a similar situation again?
11. Work to understand the mistake until you can make fun of it (or not want to kill others that make fun).
12. Don’t over-compensate: the next situation won’t be the same as the last.
|Joke of the day|
|A woman asked the priest to forgive her because she committed the sin of having plenty pride and that she looked to look in the mirror and and say to herself that she is beautiful.
Then the priest said that its not a sin, it is a mistake
|Have a great day!