Quote of the day
The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. – Stephen Covey
Thought of the day –Five simple rules for a happy life
1. Don’t be overly emotional – HAVE FAITH
2. Don’t ever give up – KEEP TRYING
3. Don’t make things complicated – KEEP IT SIMPLE
4. Don’t take things too seriously – LAUGH AT PROBLEMS
5. Don’t be a grown – up – STAY YOUTHFUL AS A KID
Joke of the day
Law of Gravity – Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
Law of Probability – The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
Law of Random Numbers – If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal & someone always answers.
Variation Law – If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).
Law of the Bath – When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
Have a great week ahead!