Quote of the day
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. “-Theodore Roosevelt
Thought of the day – 15 Ways For You To Do Your Best Work
1. Do your best work by challenging the way you did things yesterday.
2. Do your best work by allowing your passion to see the light of day.
3. Do your best work by becoming part of the solution versus growing the problem.
4. Do your best work by expecting nothing less than you playing at world-class.
5. Do your best work by giving away the credit (especially when you crave it)
6. Do your best work by practicing your skills so you become a virtuoso.
7. Do your best work by releasing excuses and doing important things.
8. Do your best work by getting up when you’ve been knocked down.
9. Do your best work by keeping your promises; to others and to yourself.
10. Do your best work by showing integrity.
11. Do your best work by delivering more value than anyone could ever expect from you.
12. Do your best work by making time to refill your well.
13. Do your best work by having a strong foundation at home.
14. Do your best work by becoming as fit as a pro athlete.
15. Do your best work by doing work that makes a difference and inspires others to do the same.
As Chuck Palahniuk once said: “The goal isn’t to live forever. The goal is to create something that will.”
By: Robin Sharma
Joke of the day
1. A day without sunshine is like night.
2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
3. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
4. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
5. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
6. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
7. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
Have a great day!