Quote of the day
"Happiness is in the heart, not in the circumstances." – Author Unknown
Thought of the day – 10 Qualities of a Complete Winner — adapted from D. Scott Ward, Ph.D.
1. Positive Self-Expectancy – Always expect success – embrace the challenge
2. Positive Self-Motivation – Go after the rewards of success, not away from the penalties of failure
3. Positive Self-Image – If you can see it, you can do it
4. Positive Self-Direction – Ink what you think–write down your goals. Strive to be better today then you were
5. Positive Self-Control – Winners make things happen – losers let things happen to them. Trust yourself and your
6. Positive Self-Discipline – Practice winning every single day. Be mentally tough – deal with the situation.
7. Positive Self-Esteem – Single most important human quality – feel good about being you. Always respond with a
8. Positive Self-Dimension – Little successes lead to victories. Live in the ‘Precious Present’ – It’s the only moment
in which you have control.
9. Positive Self-Awareness – See your unlimited potential. Force yourself to push the envelope.
10. Positive Self-Commitment – Measure success against self. Don’t get caught up with competing against others.
Commit to Excellence
Joke of the day
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire become a great writer.
When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"
He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.
Have a nice day!