Quote of the day
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. – Albert Einstein
Thought of the day- Walk your own walk
You have to walk your own walk in this life. And as you are traveling down your road, don’t look down at your feet. Keep your head up and your eyes focused on what you know to be true. Be neither a follower nor a leader. You are not forsaken; you are forgiven, and when shadows exist simply find higher ground to tread upon. If you come across an obstacle or an impasse, pay mind to it but don’t focus on it for too long or your feet may sink into the quicksand that surrounds it. Find the courage to surmount it and continue on your journey.
Offer your hand to those you come across who are stuck in their own personal sand traps, but do not point them in the direction you feel they must go, that has to be their decision. Only imply to them that they are never alone, and they will eventually find their way. When you get to where you are going and you look back, it is your own footprints you are going to want to see, not someone else’s. The importance of your trials and tribulations is a gift to be beholden, for that is how you will learn whom you truly are.
By: Diane Gresham
Idiom of the day
"Hale and hearty" – (of an old person) healthy and strong
Joke of the day
9 things to do in elevator
1. Groan while slapping your head and muttering to yourself: "Shut up, all of you, just shut up"
2. Open your briefcase or purse and ask "Is there enough air in there?"
3. Stand in the corner motionless without saying anything or getting off.
4. When the elevator gets to your floor try prying the doors open while grunting and making noises, then act embarrassed when they open.
5. Greet everyone getting on the elevator and ask them to call you Admiral.
6. Meow every now and again.
7. Bring a cooler labeled "Human head"
8. When the elevator gets to each floor say "Ding"
9. Whenever somebody pushes a button make explosive noises
Have a nice day!