Quote of the day
"Arguing with a fool proves there are two."- Doris M. Smith
Thought of the day – Twelve Points on Attitude
1. It is your attitude at the beginning of a task more than anything else that will determine your success or failure.
2. It is your attitude towards life that will determine life’s attitude towards you. Despite many people’s belief to the contrary, life plays no favorites.
3. You control your attitude. If you are negative it is because you have decided to be negative and not because of other people or circumstances.
4. Act as if you have a good attitude. Remember actions trigger feelings just as feelings trigger actions.
5. Before a person can achieve the kind of results he wants, he must first become that person. He must then think, walk, talk, act and conduct himself in all of his affairs, as would the person he wishes to become.
6. Treat everybody as the most important person in the world.
7. Attitudes are based on assumptions. In order to change attitudes one must first change one’s assumptions.
8. Develop the attitude that there are more reasons why you should succeed than reasons why you should fail.
9. When you are faced with a problem, adopt the attitude that you can and will solve it.
10. We become what we think about. Control your thoughts and you will control your life.
11. Radiate the attitude of confidence, of well being, of a person who knows where he is going. You will then find good things happening to you right away.
12. In order to develop a good attitude, take charge first thing in the morning. Do you say, "Good morning, Lord" or "Good Lord, morning?"
Word of the day
"Forthright" – Direct and outspoken; straightforward and honest.
Example: "His most forthright attack yet on the reforms"
Joke of the day
The math teacher saw that little Johnny wasn’t paying attention in class. She called on him and said, "Johnny! what are 4, 2, 28 and 44?" Little Johnny quickly replied, "NBC, CBS, HBO and the Cartoon Network!"
Have a nice day!